We are looking for a talented and passionate developer with a progressive mindset. An individual with the ambition to become the best in the field and is looking for a studio that will facilitate and support this pursuit.
Thriving on exploration and experimentation, you will be an important piece in co-creating ideas in an environment with the kind of people who believe their job is more than just a job. We believe you feel the same.
You are an experienced and curious developer who moves easily between different disciplines with a DevOps attitude. You have an understanding of UX/UI across multiple devices. You are an expert on ASP.NET but you can also develop smaller sites on WordPress. You can easily create integrations with third party products and services.
You love to learn a little about everything, but you can also say that you are all about the details. You thrive in an agile environment. You say yes to learning something new, whether it’s about a new technology, design or playing laserdome. But overall and most importantly, you are a very humble person with a calling.
– Great experience in ASP.NET (Sketch is a ++)
– Great experience in Epi (certified), HTML, CSS and JS
– Good knowledge in Sketch
– Good understanding of UX and UI
– Understand the value and importance of design on digital applications
– Can thrive in a high paced environment and manage different projects and workloads
– 3-6 years of experience in a similar role
– Big interest in design
– Knowledge in MySQL and PhP
– Animation knowledge in software such as After Effects and Cinema 4D
– Knowledge in prototyping tools and applications like InVision, Pixate and Marvel